- Classes: Sign up for a free quit smoking program. For people 18 or older who live, work or attend school in Anne Arundel County. You must attend counseling sessions to receive free quit smoking aids. Class details are subject to change; call the program for updates.
- Anne Arundel Community College, 101 College Parkway, Arnold, MD 21012. To register or for information, call 410-777-2480 or go to www.aacc.edu/healthservices/tobaccoprevcess.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center, 2000 Medical Parkway, Annapolis, MD 21401. To register or for more information, call 443-481-5555 or go to www.aamcevents.com.
- Owensville Primary Care, 134 Owensville Road, West River, MD 20778. To register or for more information, call 410-867-4700 or go to www.owensvillepc.com.
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center, 305 Hospital Drive, Glen Burnie, MD 21061. To register or for more information, call 410-555-8103 or go to www.mybwmc.org.
- Maryland Tobacco Quitline at 1-800-QUIT-NOW or Smoking Stops Here and
Webcoach provide FREE 24/7 quit smoking counseling services in English and Spanish over the phone and online. Nicotine replacement therapy is offered by mail through phone and online support programs.
- Mobile text messaging service at SmokeFreeTXT
- Free app to quit smoking available through iTunes and Google Play
- Teen HELP for youth under 18 years is the Maryland Tobacco Quitline at 1-800-QUIT-NOW provides counseling. An online interactive quit smoking tool with self-help tips is available at iQuitKit.org.
For more information click here.
Funded in part by the Maryland Cigarette Restitution Fund.